Join us for our antimicrobial drug pipeline talks at ECCMID 2017 in Vienna!
ECCMID will provide small innovative companies with a platform to give an overview of their R&D pipelines and present recent advances in their early-stage programmes to a wider audience.
ECCMID 2017 Pipeline Corner
Sunday, 23 April 2017
12:30 – 14:00, Foyer E
12:30 – 13:20 Pipeline talks
13:20 – 13:30 Experience report
13:30 – 14:00 Discussion, networking
ePosters are accessible via the congress app and on dedicated terminals until the end of the congress on 25 April.
• AiCuris GmbH, Germany (ePoster only)
• Allecra Therapeutics GmbH, Germany
• Arsanis Biosciences, Austria/United States
• Cantab Anti-infectives Ltd, United Kingdom
• Centauri Therapeutics Ltd, United Kingdom (ePoster only)
• Naicons Srl., Italy
• NovaBiotics Ltd, United Kingdom
• Phico Therapeutics Ltd, United Kingdom
• Scynexis Inc., United States (ePoster only)
• Septeos, France (ePoster only)
• Synthetic Biologics Inc., United States
• TAXIS Pharmaceuticals Inc., United States
Experience report of Redx Pharma, United Kingdom, with Carb-X (Combating Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria Biopharmaceutical Accelerator), a private-public initiative that invests in companies and research teams with antimicrobial products in development.
For more information you may contact Ursula Theuretzbacher
Dr Ursula Theuretzbacher
Center for Anti-Infective Agents
Phone: + 43-1-479 70 24